Editorial Procedures and Peer Review
- All submitted manuscripts received by the Editorial Office will be desk reviewed by a professional in-house Section Editor/subject specialist to determine whether they are properly prepared and whether they follow the ethical policies of the journal, and are fit for systematic review or not.
- Manuscripts that do not fit the journal's ethics policy or do not meet the standards of the journal will be rejected before peer-review.
- Manuscripts that are not properly prepared will be returned to the authors for revision and resubmission. After these checks, the Managing Editor will consult the journals’ Editor-in-Chief, Associate Editor, or Guest Editor (or an Editorial Board member in case of a conflict of interest) to determine whether the manuscript fits the scope of the journal and whether it is scientifically sound. No judgment on the significance or potential impact of the work will be made at this stage. Reject decisions at this stage will be verified by the Editor-in-Chief.
- Every original article is reviewed by one National, one International reviewer more international reviewers.
- To facilitate proper peer-reviewing of your manuscript, it is essential that it is submitted in grammatically correct English. If you are not a native English speaker, we recommend that you have your manuscript professionally edited before submission or read by a native English-speaking colleague. All accepted manuscripts undergo language editing, however, an additional fee will be charged to authors if very extensive English corrections must be made by the Editorial Office: pricing is according to the service. The corresponding author will be intimated by the fee structure according to the requirements.